CCN – The Latest Updates, News, and Alerts on Combustible Cladding (Breaking News)
Reaching more Players in the Cladding Industry
NEWSMAKERS: * Arconic * CladdingTest * CCN * CSV * ExcelPlas * Grenfell * NSW * Summit * VBA * VIC Govt.
Huge Cladding Fire Engulfs 26-storey Building in China (Breaking News)
Register Established of All High Rise Cladding Fires
4th Annual Fire Safety & Cladding Summit (27-28 May, 2021, Melbourne)
Beyond Minimum: Proposition for Building Surveyors to Exceed the Minimum Standards of the Construction Code
The emerging high-rise combustible cladding crisis in Australia and the professional indemnity insurance crisis reveal that building surveyors have been assuming more risk than what insurers were prepared to underwrite.
Cladding Rules: New Guidance to Help Flat Owners Stuck in ‘Limbo’
CSV Seeking Enterprise Applications (Dynamics CRM) Lead
CSV Seeking Paralegals for Combustible Cladding Legal Action
Grenfell Tower inquiry: Fire Predicted a Decade Before, Memo Shows
Grenfell cladding firm Was Warned in 2007 That Fire Could ‘Kill 60 to 70’
Manager Told Arconic of Expert’s Prediction that ACM Panels Would Burn Like a ‘Truck of 19,000 Litres of Oil’
Cladding Firm Boss Shocked at Products’ Potential Dangers, Grenfell Inquiry Told
Sampling & Testing Aluminium Panels on High Rise Buildings For Fire Safety
Why Advertise with CCN?
- CCN is the most published combustible cladding-focussed news platform worldwide and continues to lead and inform the geosynthetics industry on the latest in cladding technologies, innovations, and market trends.
- Increase your engagement levels with our global cladding audience – positioning your brand as a thought leader within the industry.
- Exposure on the no.1 ranked cladding industry news website in terms of unique visitors delivering measurable and reportable results in the form of hard leads with fellow industry experts opening communication channels that were not available to your business beforehand.
- CCN delivers highly targeted and cost-effective sales leads with a range of options to suit all budgets and needs.
- Content Marketing Team – CCN with our clients from strategy through to production and distribution, promoting your cladding solutions accompanied by industrial insight from our team to deliver measurable tangible results.
CCN Now Offering Digital Marketing Packages
- Easily create, manage and post your news to a targeted global audience.
- Generate webinar and podcast links so your attendees can quickly save the date.
- Get real-time insights on how your marketing campaigns are performing.
- Effortlessly reach practically all the players in the cladding industry worldwide with one click.
Want More Combustible Cladding News? … CLICK HERE:
Roscon is a specialist provider of property reporting and facilities management services to business in the Owners Corporation and Insurance industries
As expert consultants, Roscon can devise a solution to address any non-compliant claddings. These solutions may be far more cost effective than replacing the entire building facade.
Australian Essential Services Group are independent auditors and fire safety specialists operating nationwide
AESG’s Combustible Cladding reports assist owners in establishing the risk profile and coverage of combustible materials, as well as providing guidance and recommendations to de-risk their building. AESG offer a range of reports to assist with insurance enquires, Council or VBA Notices/Orders and pro-active investigations.
Step-by-Step Guide For Evaluating the Combustibility Risk of Cladding
Australian NATA Testing Laboratory Offers Cladding Identification and Testing Services (to determine Combustibility Risk Profile)
This Newsletter is brought to you by ExcelPlas Labs Australia’s Largest group of Polymer Building Materials Testing Labs.
Melbourne Testing Lab for Testing of Architectural Cladding Materials and Combustibility Risk
ExcelPlas now performs Positive Material Identification (PMI) and Combustibility Rating (CR) on architectural cladding such as Aluminium Composite Materials ACM, Aluminium Composite Panels ACP, Expanded Polystyrene Panels EPS, Polyisocyanuarate Foam Panels PIC and others.
We have extensive experience with testing of polymers and polymeric building materials.
As a Nationally Accredited Testing Laboratory, our technicians, equipment and quality system are monitored regularly for proficiency and compliance assuring that you can count on quality results every time.
Earlier Issues of This Newsletter Can Be Viewed Here:
CCN is owned and operated by ExcelPlas Pty Ltd. By subscribing to CCN you agree to receiving regular CCN newsletters as well as the CCN platform using your email contact details to enhance the performance and functionality of CCN and its analytics reports. These email contact details allow CCN to track page views and create more targeted and relevant content. CCN provides an unsubscribe link on the bottom of each CCN newsletter.